Activin A Rat ELISA KIT (ab119570)
- Product nameActivin A Rat ELISA KITSee all Activin A kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Other biological fluids, Tissue Extracts
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 12 pg/ml
- Range62.5 pg/ml - 4000 pg/ml
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
- Product overview
ab119570 Rat Activin A ELISA Kit was based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immune-sorbent assay technology. Rat Activin A specific-specific monoclonal antibodies were precoated onto 96-well plates. The rat specific detection monoclonal antibodies were biotinylated. The test samples and biotinylated detection antibodies were added to the wells subsequently and then followed by washing with PBS or TBS buffer. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex was added and unbound conjugates were washed away with PBS or TBS buffer. HRP substrate TMB was used to visualize HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB was catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changed into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow is proportional to the rat Activin A amount of sample captured in plate.
No detectable cross-reactivity with any other cytokine.
Store at +4°C for frequent use, at -20°C for infrequent use. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 96-well plate precoated with anti-rat Activin A antibody (12 strips) 1 unit ABC diluent buffer 1 x 12ml Antibody diluent buffer 1 x 12ml Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC) 1 x 130µl Biotinylated anti-rat Activin A antibody 1 x 130µl Lyophilized recombinant human Activin A standard 2 vials Sample diluent buffer 1 x 30ml TMB color developing agent 1 x 10ml TMB stop solution 1 x 10ml
- Research Areas
- Activin beta A chainBeta 1erythroid differentiation factor
- erythroid differentiation proteinfollicle stimulating hormone releasing proteinFSH releasing proteinInhibininhibin beta A chain
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119570 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Activin A Rat ELISA KIT (ab119570)
ab119570 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.