Activin Receptor Type IIA peptide (ab101080)
- Product nameActivin Receptor Type IIA peptideSee all Activin Receptor Type IIA proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101080 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- ReconstitutionThe synthetic peptide was lyophilized with 100% acetonitrile and is supplied as a powder. Reconstitute with 0.1 ml deionized water for a final concentration of 1 mg/ml.
- Activin A receptor type IIA
- Activin receptor type 2A
- Activin receptor type IIA
- Activin receptor type-2A
- ACTR 2
- ACTR IIA
- Acvr 2
- Acvr 2A
- FunctionOn ligand binding, forms a receptor complex consisting of two type II and two type I transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. Type II receptors phosphorylate and activate type I receptors which autophosphorylate, then bind and activate SMAD transcriptional regulators. Receptor for activin A, activin B and inhibin A.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. TGFB receptor subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
References for Activin Receptor Type IIA peptide (ab101080)
ab101080 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.