Anti-Activin Receptor Type IIB antibody (ab116315)
- Product nameAnti-Activin Receptor Type IIB antibodySee all Activin Receptor Type IIB primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Activin Receptor Type IIB
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 147-176 of Mouse Activin Receptor Type IIB (NP_031423.1).
- Positive controlNCI-H460 cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116315 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116315 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.|
- FunctionOn ligand binding, forms a receptor complex consisting of two type II and two type I transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. Type II receptors phosphorylate and activate type I receptors which autophosphorylate, then bind and activate SMAD transcriptional regulators. Receptor for activin A, activin B and inhibin A.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ACVR2B are the cause of visceral heterotaxy autosomal type 4 (HTX4) [MIM:613751]. A form of visceral heterotaxy, a complex disorder due to disruption of the normal left-right asymmetry of the thoracoabdominal organs. It results in an abnormal arrangement of visceral organs, and a wide variety of congenital defects. Clinical features of visceral heterotaxy type 4 include dextrocardia, right aortic arch and a right-sided spleen, anomalies of the inferior and the superior vena cava, atrial ventricular canal defect with dextro-transposed great arteries, pulmonary stenosis, polysplenia and midline liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. TGFB receptor subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Activin A receptor type IIB antibodyActivin receptor type 2B antibodyActivin receptor type IIB antibody
- Activin receptor type-2B antibodyActR IIB antibodyACTR-IIB antibodyActRIIB antibodyACVR 2B antibodyACVR2B antibodyAVR2B_HUMAN antibodyHTX4 antibodyMGC116908 antibody
Anti-Activin Receptor Type IIB antibody images
Anti-Activin Receptor Type IIB antibody (ab116315) at 1/100 dilution + NCI-H460 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
References for Anti-Activin Receptor Type IIB antibody (ab116315)
ab116315 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.