Anti-Activin Receptor Type IIB antibody (ab99070)
- Product nameAnti-Activin Receptor Type IIB antibodySee all Activin Receptor Type IIB primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Activin Receptor Type IIB
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal amino acids 287-336 (LCHVAETMSR GLSYLHEDVP WCRGEGHKPS IAHRDFKSKN VLLKSDLTAV) of Human Activin Receptor Type IIB (NP_001097).
- Positive controlPANC1 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99070 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionOn ligand binding, forms a receptor complex consisting of two type II and two type I transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. Type II receptors phosphorylate and activate type I receptors which autophosphorylate, then bind and activate SMAD transcriptional regulators. Receptor for activin A, activin B and inhibin A.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ACVR2B are the cause of visceral heterotaxy autosomal type 4 (HTX4) [MIM:613751]. A form of visceral heterotaxy, a complex disorder due to disruption of the normal left-right asymmetry of the thoracoabdominal organs. It results in an abnormal arrangement of visceral organs, and a wide variety of congenital defects. Clinical features of visceral heterotaxy type 4 include dextrocardia, right aortic arch and a right-sided spleen, anomalies of the inferior and the superior vena cava, atrial ventricular canal defect with dextro-transposed great arteries, pulmonary stenosis, polysplenia and midline liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. TGFB receptor subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Activin A receptor type IIB antibodyActivin receptor type 2B antibodyActivin receptor type IIB antibody
- Activin receptor type-2B antibodyActR IIB antibodyACTR-IIB antibodyActRIIB antibodyACVR 2B antibodyACVR2B antibodyAVR2B_HUMAN antibodyHTX4 antibodyMGC116908 antibody
Anti-Activin Receptor Type IIB antibody images
Anti-Activin Receptor Type IIB antibody (ab99070) at 1 µg/ml + PANC1 cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
References for Anti-Activin Receptor Type IIB antibody (ab99070)
ab99070 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.