Anti-Acyl-coenzyme A Thioesterase 4 antibody (ab121116)
- Product nameAnti-Acyl-coenzyme A Thioesterase 4 antibodySee all Acyl-coenzyme A Thioesterase 4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Acyl-coenzyme A Thioesterase 4
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 273-416 of Human Acyl-coenzyme A Thioesterase 4.
- Positive controlHuman cerebral cortex tissue; RT 4, EFO 21 and Human Liver lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Fatty acids
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121116 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionAcyl-CoA thioesterases are a group of enzymes that catalyze the hydrolysis of acyl-CoAs to the free fatty acid and coenzyme A (CoASH), providing the potential to regulate intracellular levels of acyl-CoAs, free fatty acids and CoASH (By similarity). Succinyl-CoA thioesterase that also hydrolyzes long chain saturated and unsaturated monocarboxylic acyl-CoAs.
- Tissue specificityStrongest expression in liver and kidney and weaker expression in placenta, heart, and muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the C/M/P thioester hydrolase family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
- ACOT4 antibodyACOT4_HUMAN antibodyAcyl-CoA thioesterase 4 antibody
- Acyl-coenzyme A thioesterase 4 antibodyPeroxisomal acyl CoA thioesterase 2B antibodyPeroxisomal acyl coenzyme A thioester hydrolase Ib antibodyPeroxisomal long-chain acyl-CoA thioesterase Ib antibodyPTE-2b antibodyPTE-Ib antibodyPte1b antibodyPte2b antibody
Anti-Acyl-coenzyme A Thioesterase 4 antibody images
ab121116 at 1/40 dilution staining Acyl-coenzyme A Thioesterase 4 in Paraffin-embedded Human cerebral cortex tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
All lanes : Anti-Acyl-coenzyme A Thioesterase 4 antibody (ab121116) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT 4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : EFO 21 cell lysate
Lane 3 : U 138 MG cell lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
References for Anti-Acyl-coenzyme A Thioesterase 4 antibody (ab121116)
ab121116 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.