Anti-Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1 antibody [5F51BB5AG7] (ab110322)
- Product nameAnti-Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1 antibody [5F51BB5AG7]See all Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5F51BB5AG7] to Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Caenorhabditis elegans
Recombinant Human Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1.
- Positive control
- Human, Bovine, Rat and Mouse isolated mitochondria; Cultured Human fibroblasts.
- General notesThis antibody comes with an Incubation Solution which we recommend as a diluent for Western blot. The lab has found that diluting the antibody in this solution gives optimal results. Dilute the antibody to 1 ug/mL in neat Incubation Solution before use.
The following is a quick reference procedure guide for use specifically with ab110322.
1. Solubilize samples in SDS-PAGE sample buffer.
2. Heat sample to 37°C for 30 minutes.
3. Separate proteins on Tris-glycine 10-22% gradient gel 150 V ~ 2 hrs.
4. Soak gel in 50 mL CAPS buffer for 30 minutes.
5. Transfer to 0.45 µm PVDF membrane in CAPS buffer for 2 hrs at 0.15 A CAPS buffer : 10 mM 3-[cyclohexylamino]-1-propane sulfonic acid, pH 11 w/NaOH, 10% methanol ice cold throughout.
6. Block membrane for 3 hrs - overnight in 5% milk/PBS 4°C.
7. Wash blot 3 times for 5 mins PBS/0.05% Tween-20 with agitation. Followed by a final rinse in PBS.
8. Antibody diluted to concentration specified in supplied incubation solution for 2 hrs.
9. Wash blot 3 times in PBS/0.05% Tween-20 for 5 mins.
10. Incubate blot with secondary anti-mouse antibody diluted according to manufacturer’s instructions in 1% milk/PBS for 2 hrs.
11. Wash blot 3 times in PBS/0.05% Tween-20 for 5 mins. Rinse blot in PBS.
12. Develop Blot: For alkaline phosphatase we recommend BCIP/NBT. For horseradish peroxidase we recommend ECL+.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesab110322 Was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then purified by biochemical fractionation.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number5F51BB5AG7
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110322 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. (heat-induced antigen-retrieval improves signal)|
- FunctionCatalyzes the exchange of ADP and ATP across the mitochondrial inner membrane.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SLC25A4 are a cause of progressive external ophthalmoplegia with mitochondrial DNA deletions autosomal dominant type 2 (PEOA2) [MIM:609283]. Progressive external ophthalmoplegia is characterized by progressive weakness of ocular muscles and levator muscle of the upper eyelid. In a minority of cases, it is associated with skeletal myopathy, which predominantly involves axial or proximal muscles and which causes abnormal fatigability and even permanent muscle weakness. Ragged-red fibers and atrophy are found on muscle biopsy. A large proportion of chronic ophthalmoplegias are associated with other symptoms, leading to a multisystemic pattern of this disease. Additional symptoms are variable, and may include cataracts, hearing loss, sensory axonal neuropathy, ataxia, depression, hypogonadism, and parkinsonism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the mitochondrial carrier family.
Contains 3 Solcar repeats.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- AAC1 antibody
- Adenine nucleotide translocator 1 (skeletal muscle) antibody
- Adenine nucleotide translocator 1 antibody
- ADP antibody
- ADP ATP carrier protein 1 antibody
- ADP ATP carrier protein heart/skeletal muscle isoform T1 antibody
- ADP/ATP translocase 1 antibody
- ADT1_HUMAN antibody
- ANT 1 antibody
- ANT antibody
- ANT1 antibody
- ATP carrier protein 1 antibody
- ATP carrier protein antibody
- heart/skeletal muscle isoform T1 antibody
- PEO2 antibody
- PEO3 antibody
- SLC25A4 antibody
- Solute carrier family 25 member 4 antibody
- T1 antibody
Anti-Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1 antibody [5F51BB5AG7] images
All lanes : Anti-Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1 antibody [5F51BB5AG7] (ab110322) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human heart mitochondria isolate at 5 µg
Lane 2 : Bovine heart mitochondria isolate at 1 µg
Lane 3 : Rat heart mitochondria isolate at 10 µg
Lane 4 : Mouse heart mitochondria isolate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
ab110322 at 10µg/ml staining Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1 in cultured Human fibroblasts (fixed and permeabilized) by Immunocytochemistry, followed by a fluorescent goat-anti-mouse IgG.
References for Anti-Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1 antibody [5F51BB5AG7] (ab110322)
This product has been referenced in:
- Duarte FV et al. Dibenzofuran-induced mitochondrial dysfunction: Interaction with ANT carrier. Toxicol In Vitro 27:2160-2168 (2013). WB . Read more (PubMed: 24008156) »
- Mayr JA et al. Lack of the mitochondrial protein acylglycerol kinase causes Sengers syndrome. Am J Hum Genet 90:314-20 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22284826) »