Adenine Nucleotide Translocase Immunocapture Kit (ab109713)
- Product nameAdenine Nucleotide Translocase Immunocapture Kit
- Assay typeQuantitative
- Species reactivityReacts with: Cow, Human
- Product overview
Capture monoclonal antibody irreversibly crosslinked to protein G-agarose beads which can immunocapture Adenine Nucleotide Translocase from heart mitochondria.
Note: The immunocapture protocol for this kit requires Abcam detergent lauryl maltoside (ab109857/MS910).
- Tested applicationsIP more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 250 µg 500 µg 750 µg Adenine Nucleotide Translocase monoclonal antibody coupled agarose Beads 1 x 250µg 1 x 500µg 1 x 750µg
- Research Areas
- SwissProt: P12235 Human
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109713 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Adenine Nucleotide Translocase Immunocapture Kit images
Adenine Nucleotide Translocase immunoprecipitation using antibody ab109864/MS101c crosslinked to protein G-agarose beads as product ab109713
References for Adenine Nucleotide Translocase Immunocapture Kit (ab109713)
This product has been referenced in:
- Giuseppina Amadoro Interaction between NH2-tau fragment and Aß in Alzheimer’s disease mitochondria contributes to the synaptic deterioration Science Direct 10.1016: (2011). Read more (PubMed: ) »
- Mailloux RJ et al. Hexokinase II acts through UCP3 to suppress mitochondrial reactive oxygen species production and maintain aerobic respiration. Biochem J 437:301-11 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21554247) »