Anti-Adenovirus E1A antibody [0.N.7] (ab33183)
- Product nameAnti-Adenovirus E1A antibody [0.N.7]See all Adenovirus E1A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [0.N.7] to Adenovirus E1A
- SpecificityThis antibody is recommended for detection of E1A antigens of Adenovirus-2 and Adenovirus-5 origin.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, IP, ICC/IF more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 100% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number0.N.7
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab33183 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceThe early region (E1) of the adenovirus genome, responsible for transforming activity, is localized within the left most 11% of the viral genome and consists of two transcriptional units E1A and E1B. E1A is sufficient for partial transformation and immortalization of primary cells. E1A gene products are necessary for normal levels of transcription of the other early regions of the adenovirus genome during productive infection and are able to either activate or repress the transcription of specific cellular genes. E1A forms specific complexes with cellular proteins including p105 causing inhibition of the cell cycle inducing arresting function of p105.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Control protein E1A antibodyE1A antibody
Anti-Adenovirus E1A antibody [0.N.7] images
Adenovirus infected Human appendix stained with ab33183 and DAB Chromagen.
20ug cell lysate (cell line derived from Human Renal Cancer-2), primary antibody dilution is 1ug/ml, overnight incubation at 4°C.
References for Anti-Adenovirus E1A antibody [0.N.7] (ab33183)
This product has been referenced in:
- Cawood R et al. MicroRNA Controlled Adenovirus Mediates Anti-Cancer Efficacy without Affecting Endogenous MicroRNA Activity. PLoS One 6:e16152 (2011). WB . Read more (PubMed: 21264344) »
- Günther PS et al. CD209/DC-SIGN mediates efficient infection of monocyte-derived dendritic cells by clinical adenovirus 2C isolates in the presence of bovine lactoferrin. J Gen Virol 92:1754-9 (2011). ICC/IF . Read more (PubMed: 21562123) »