Anti-Adenylate Kinase 1 antibody (ab54824)
- Product nameAnti-Adenylate Kinase 1 antibodySee all Adenylate Kinase 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to Adenylate Kinase 1
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-195 of Human Adenylate Kinase 1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54824 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IF/ICC: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCatalyzes the reversible transfer of the terminal phosphate group between ATP and AMP. Small ubiquitous enzyme involved in energy metabolism and nucleotide synthesis that is essential for maintenance and cell growth.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in AK1 are the cause of hemolytic anemia due to adenylate kinase deficiency [MIM:612631].
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylate kinase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Adenylate kinase 1 antibodyAdenylate kinase isoenzyme 1 antibodyAdenylate kinase soluble antibody
- AK 1 antibodyAk1 antibodyATP AMP transphosphorylase antibodyATP-AMP transphosphorylase 1 antibodyKAD1_HUMAN antibodyMyokinase antibody
Anti-Adenylate Kinase 1 antibody images
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Adenylate Kinase 1 antibody (ab54824) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
ab54824 at 10 ug/ml staining Adenylate Kinase 1 in human Hela cells by Immunocytochemistry / Immunofluorescence.
Anti-Adenylate Kinase 1 antibody (ab54824) at 1 µg/ml + Adenylate Kinase 1 protein (Human) (ab88049) at 0.01 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97040) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 2 minutes
References for Anti-Adenylate Kinase 1 antibody (ab54824)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lewis C et al. Proteomic Profiling of the Dystrophin-Deficient MDX Heart Reveals Drastically Altered Levels of Key Metabolic and Contractile Proteins. J Biomed Biotechnol 2010:648501 (2010). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 20508850) »