Adrenal (Mouse) Whole Cell Lysate - normal tissue (ab4019)
- Product nameAdrenal (Mouse) Whole Cell Lysate - normal tissue
- General notesSource: Outbred NIH-Swiss Albino mice.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 5% Beta mercaptoethanol, 1X SDS
- Concentration information loading...
- Lysate notes Mouse adrenal tissue lysate was prepared by homogenization in modified RIPA buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4, 1% Triton X-100, 0.2% sodium deoxycholate, 0.2% sodium dodecyl sulfate (SDS), 1 mM sodium ethylene diamine tetra acetate, 1 mM phenyl methyl sulfonyl flouride, 5 µg/ml of aprotinin, 5 µg/ml of leupeptin). Tissue and cell debris was removed by centrifugation. Protein concentration was determined with Bio-Rad protein assay. The lysate was boiled for 5 min in 1 x SDS sample buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl pH 6.8, 12.5% glycerol, 1% SDS, 0.01% bromophenol blue) containing 5% Beta-mercaptoethanol.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4019 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
It is recommended to load 10 µg to 20 µg per lane for mini gel.
References for Adrenal (Mouse) Whole Cell Lysate - normal tissue (ab4019)
ab4019 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.