Adrenaline (conjugated) antibody (ab37091)
- Product nameAdrenaline (conjugated) antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Adrenaline (conjugated)
- SpecificityThis antibody targets conjugated adrenaline. Using a conjugate adrenaline-(Pc), antibody specificity was performed with an ELISA test by competition experiments with the following compounds: (Cross reacitivity)§ Adrenaline-G-(Pc):1 Noadrenaline-G-(Pc):1/140 Dopamine-G-(Pc):1/170 G = Glutaraldehyde § Adrenaline-G-(Pc) concentration/other conjugated catecholamine concentration at half displacement
- Tested applicationsELISA, ICC, WB more details
synthetic adrenaline conjugated to protien carrier. Peptide available as ab45182.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, ddH20
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesAntiserum previously preabsorbed on protein carriers and purified.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37091 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC: 1/1000 - 1/5000. (Not recommended for use with formaldehyde)
WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceAdrenaline belongs to the adrenal medulla hormone family. It has an influence upon the metabolic pathways involved in the storage and mobilisation of glycogen and fatty acids. Adrenaline is also a neurotransmitter of the adrenergic nervous system.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- adrenaline antibody
References for Adrenaline (conjugated) antibody (ab37091)
ab37091 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.