Anti-Advillin antibody (ab72210)
- Product nameAnti-Advillin antibodySee all Advillin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Advillin
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 750 to the C-terminus of Mouse Advillin.
(Peptide available as ab87446.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in mouse brain and skin tissue lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72210 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 92 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 92 kDa).Can be blocked with Advillin peptide (ab87446).|
- FunctionCa(2+)-regulated actin-binding protein. May have a unique function in the morphogenesis of neuronal cells which form ganglia. Required for SREC1-mediated regulation of neurite-like outgrowth. Plays a role in regenerative sensory axon outgrowth and remodeling processes after peripheral injury in neonates. Involved in the formation of long fine actin-containing filopodia-like structures in fibroblast. Plays a role in ciliogenesis.
- Tissue specificityMost highly expressed in the small intestine and colonic lining. Weaker expression also detected in the thymus, prostate, testes and uterus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the villin/gelsolin family.
Contains 6 gelsolin-like repeats.
Contains 1 HP (headpiece) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell projection. Cell projection > axon.
- Actin binding protein DOC 6 antibody
- Actin binding protein DOC6 antibody
- Advil antibody
- Advillin antibody
- AVIL antibody
- AVIL_HUMAN antibody
- DOC 6 antibody
- DOC6 antibody
- p92 antibody
Anti-Advillin antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Advillin antibody (ab72210) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Brain (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 :
Skin (Mouse) Whole Cell Lysate - normal tissue (ab4025)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 92 kDa
Observed band size : 92 kDa
Additional bands at : 105 kDa,52 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab72210 staining Advillin in murine sciatic nerve tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections).
Tissue was fixed in formaldehyde, blocked with 3% BSA for 45 minutes and then incubated with ab72210 at a 1/500 dilution for 16 hours at 4°C. The secondary used was an Alexa-Fluor 488 conjugated goat anti-rabbit polyclonal used at a 1/500 dilution.
References for Anti-Advillin antibody (ab72210)
ab72210 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.