Anti-Alas1 antibody (ab101681)
- Product nameAnti-Alas1 antibodySee all Alas1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Alas1
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Horse, Cow, Macaque Monkey
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 150 - 250 of Human Alas1.
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in HepG2 nuclear whole cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Note: Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101681 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- PathwayPorphyrin metabolism; protoporphyrin-IX biosynthesis; 5-aminolevulinate from glycine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-II pyridoxal-phosphate-dependent aminotransferase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- 5 aminolevulinate synthase antibody
- 5 aminolevulinate synthase nonspecific mitochondrial antibody
- 5 aminolevulinic acid synthase antibody
- 5-aminolevulinate synthase antibody
- 5-aminolevulinic acid synthase 1 antibody
- Alas 1 antibody
- ALAS 3 antibody
- ALAS antibody
- ALAS H antibody
- ALAS HOUSEKEEPING TYPE antibody
- ALAS N antibody
- ALAS-H antibody
- alaS1 antibody
- ALAS3 antibody
- ALASH antibody
- Aminolevulinate delta synthase 1 antibody
- Aminolevulinic acid synthase 1 antibody
- Delta ALA synthetase antibody
- Delta aminolevulinate synthase antibody
- Delta-ALA synthase 1 antibody
- Delta-aminolevulinate synthase 1 antibody
- HEM1_HUMAN antibody
- MIG 4 antibody
- MIG4 antibody
- Migration inducing protein 4 antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- nonspecific antibody
Anti-Alas1 antibody images
Anti-Alas1 antibody (ab101681) at 1 µg/ml + HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 70 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa
Additional bands at : 28 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 4 minutes
ICC/IF image of ab101681 stained T47D cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab101681, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab101681, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-Alas1 antibody (ab101681)
ab101681 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.