Albumin Rabbit ELISA Kit (ab108793)
- Product nameAlbumin Rabbit ELISA KitSee all Albumin kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 5%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Urine, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeCompetitive
- Sensitivity> 0.19 µg/ml
- Range0.4 µg/ml - 40 µg/ml
- Assay time3h 00m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rabbit
- Product overview
Abcam’s Albumin rabbit in vitro competitive ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of rabbit Albumin in plasma, serum, urine, and cell culture supernatant.
An Albumin specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and subsequently biotinylated Albumin is added and then followed by washing with wash buffer. Strepatvidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with wash buffer. TMB is then used to visualize Strepatvidin-Peroxidase enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by Strepatvidin-Peroxidase to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is inversely proportional to the amount of Albumin captured in plate.
- Tested applicationsCompetitive ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 100X Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate) 1 x 80µl 10X Diluent N Concentrate 1 x 30ml 1X Biotinylated Albumin 1 unit 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 30ml Albumin Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit Albumin Standard 1 unit Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml Stop Solution 1 x 12ml
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Cell growth inhibiting protein 42
- Growth inhibiting protein 20
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108793 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Albumin Rabbit ELISA Kit (ab108793)
ab108793 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.