Albumin Rat ELISA kit (ab108789)
- Product nameAlbumin Rat ELISA kitSee all Albumin kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Urine
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity= 0.7 ng/ml
- Range0.781 ng/ml - 200 ng/ml
- Assay time3h 00m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
- Product overview
Abcam’s Albumin rat in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of Albumin in cell culture supernatants and urine.
An Albumin specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and subsequently an Albumin specific biotinylated detection antibody is added and then followed by washing with wash buffer. Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with wash buffer. TMB is then used to visualize Streptavidin-Peroxidase enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by Streptavidin-Peroxidase to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the amount of Albumin captured in plate.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 100X Biotinylated Rat Albumin Antibody 1 x 80µl 100X Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate) 1 x 80µl 10X Diluent N Concentrate 1 x 30ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 2 x 30ml Albumin Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit Albumin Standard 1 vial Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml Sealing Tapes 3 units Stop Solution 1 x 12ml
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Cell growth inhibiting protein 42
- Growth inhibiting protein 20
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108789 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Albumin Rat ELISA kit (ab108789)
ab108789 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.