Anti-Alcohol Dehydrogenase antibody [1E5] (ab8335)
- Product nameAnti-Alcohol Dehydrogenase antibody [1E5]See all Alcohol Dehydrogenase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1E5] to Alcohol Dehydrogenase
- SpecificityThis antibody is against human Alcohol Dehydrogenase (ADH). This antibody reacts with ADH with Kd=10-10M This antibody does not influence oxidoreductase activity
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withRat, Rabbit
Purified alcohol dehydrogenase from human liver
- General notes
Immunocytochemical analysis of hepatocyte differentiation.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.1% sodium azide, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Primary antibody notes Immunocytochemical analysis of hepatocyte differentiation.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1E5
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8335 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the zinc-containing alcohol dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- ADC1 antibodyADH alpha subunit antibodyADH antibody
- ADH1 antibodyADH1A antibodyADH1A_HUMAN antibodyAlcohol dehydrogenase 1 antibodyAlcohol dehydrogenase 1A antibodyAlcohol dehydrogenase subunit alpha antibodyAldehyde reductase antibodyYADH 1 antibody
Anti-Alcohol Dehydrogenase antibody [1E5] images
Ab8335 staining human normal liver. Staining is localised to the cytoplasmic compartment.
Left panel: with primary antibody at 1 ug/ml. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system DAKO Autostainer Plus , at room temperature. Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3-in-1 AR buffers citrate pH6 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
References for Anti-Alcohol Dehydrogenase antibody [1E5] (ab8335)
ab8335 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.