For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Alcohol Dehydrogenase antibody [EPR4440]
See all Alcohol Dehydrogenase primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4440] to Alcohol Dehydrogenase
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human Alcohol Dehydrogenase.
- Positive control
- WB: Human fetal liver, rat liver and mouse liver lysates
IHC-P: Human liver tissue
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR4440
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt or ICC.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
||1/10 - 1/100.
||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Heat up to 98 °C, below boiling, and then let cool for 10-20 minutes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the zinc-containing alcohol dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ADH alpha subunit antibody
- ADH antibody
- ADH1 antibody
Anti-Alcohol Dehydrogenase antibody [EPR4440] images
Western blot - Alcohol Dehydrogenase antibody [EPR4440] (ab108197)
All lanes : Anti-Alcohol Dehydrogenase antibody [EPR4440] (ab108197) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal liver lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse liver lysate
Lane 3 : Rat liver lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Alcohol Dehydrogenase antibody [EPR4440] (ab108197)
Immunohistochemical staining of Alcohol Dehydrogenase in paraffin embedded Human liver tissue, using ab108197 at a 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-Alcohol Dehydrogenase antibody [EPR4440] (ab108197)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"