Anti-Alcohol Dehydrogenase antibody [EPR4440] (ab108197)
- Product nameAnti-Alcohol Dehydrogenase antibody [EPR4440]See all Alcohol Dehydrogenase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4440] to Alcohol Dehydrogenase
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human Alcohol Dehydrogenase.
- Positive controlWB: Human fetal liver, rat liver and mouse liver lysates IHC-P: Human liver tissue
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR4440
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108197 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
|IP||IP: 1/10 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Heat up to 98 °C, below boiling, and then let cool for 10-20 minutes.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the zinc-containing alcohol dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- ADH alpha subunit antibodyADH antibodyADH1 antibody
- ADH1A antibodyADH1A_HUMAN antibodyAlcohol dehydrogenase 1 antibodyAlcohol dehydrogenase 1A antibodyAlcohol dehydrogenase subunit alpha antibodyAldehyde reductase antibody
Anti-Alcohol Dehydrogenase antibody [EPR4440] images
All lanes : Anti-Alcohol Dehydrogenase antibody [EPR4440] (ab108197) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal liver lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse liver lysate
Lane 3 : Rat liver lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Immunohistochemical staining of Alcohol Dehydrogenase in paraffin embedded Human liver tissue, using ab108197 at a 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-Alcohol Dehydrogenase antibody [EPR4440] (ab108197)
ab108197 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.