Anti-Aldolase antibody - N-terminal (ab71433)
- Product nameAnti-Aldolase antibody - N-terminalSee all Aldolase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Aldolase - N-terminal
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from the N-terminal region of human Aldolase conjugated to KLH
- Positive control
- CEM cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab71433 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71433 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/10 - 1/50.|
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).|
- FunctionPlays a key role in glycolysis and gluconeogenesis. In addition, may also function as scaffolding protein.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; glycolysis; D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate and glycerone phosphate from D-glucose: step 4/4.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ALDOA are the cause of glycogen storage disease type 12 (GSD12) [MIM:611881]; also known as red cell aldolase deficiency. A metabolic disorder associated with increased hepatic glycogen and hemolytic anemia. It may lead to myopathy with exercise intolerance and rhabdomyolysis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class I fructose-bisphosphate aldolase family.
- ALDA antibody
- Aldo1 antibody
- ALDOA antibody
- ALDOA_HUMAN antibody
- Aldolase 1 antibody
- Aldolase A antibody
- Aldolase A fructose bisphosphatase antibody
- Aldolase A fructose bisphosphate antibody
- FRUCTOALDOLASE A antibody
- Fructose 1 6 bisphosphate triosephosphate lyase antibody
- Fructose bisphosphate aldolase A antibody
- Fructose bisphosphate aldolase antibody
- FRUCTOSE-1,6-BISPHOSPHATE ALDOLASE A antibody
- Fructose-bisphosphate aldolase A antibody
- Fructose-bisphosphate aldolase A Muscle-type antibody
- GSD12 antibody
- Lung cancer antigen NY LU 1 antibody
- Lung cancer antigen NY-LU-1 antibody
- MGC10942 antibody
- MGC17716 antibody
- MGC17767 antibody
- Muscle type aldolase antibody
- Muscle-type aldolase antibody
- RNALDOG5 antibody
Anti-Aldolase antibody - N-terminal images
Anti-Aldolase antibody - N-terminal (ab71433) at 1/60 dilution + CEM cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab71433 at 1/50 dilution staining Aldolase - N - terminal in human lung carcinoma tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections). A peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody was used followed by DAB staining.
References for Anti-Aldolase antibody - N-terminal (ab71433)
ab71433 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.