Anti-Aldolase antibody - N-terminal (ab71433)
- Product nameAnti-Aldolase antibody - N-terminalSee all Aldolase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Aldolase - N-terminal
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from the N-terminal region of human Aldolase conjugated to KLH
- Positive controlCEM cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab71433 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71433 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/10 - 1/50.|
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).|
- FunctionPlays a key role in glycolysis and gluconeogenesis. In addition, may also function as scaffolding protein.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; glycolysis; D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate and glycerone phosphate from D-glucose: step 4/4.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ALDOA are the cause of glycogen storage disease type 12 (GSD12) [MIM:611881]; also known as red cell aldolase deficiency. A metabolic disorder associated with increased hepatic glycogen and hemolytic anemia. It may lead to myopathy with exercise intolerance and rhabdomyolysis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class I fructose-bisphosphate aldolase family.
- ALDA antibodyAldo1 antibodyALDOA antibody
- ALDOA_HUMAN antibodyAldolase A antibodyAldolase A fructose bisphosphatase antibodyAldolase A fructose bisphosphate antibodyFRUCTOALDOLASE A antibodyFructose 1 6 bisphosphate triosephosphate lyase antibodyFructose bisphosphate aldolase A antibodyFructose bisphosphate aldolase antibodyFRUCTOSE-1,6-BISPHOSPHATE ALDOLASE A antibodyFructose-bisphosphate aldolase A antibodyGSD12 antibodyLung cancer antigen NY LU 1 antibodyLung cancer antigen NY-LU-1 antibodyMGC10942 antibodyMGC17716 antibodyMGC17767 antibodyMuscle type aldolase antibodyMuscle-type aldolase antibodyRNALDOG5 antibody
Anti-Aldolase antibody - N-terminal images
Anti-Aldolase antibody - N-terminal (ab71433) at 1/60 dilution + CEM cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab71433 at 1/50 dilution staining Aldolase - N - terminal in human lung carcinoma tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections). A peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody was used followed by DAB staining.
References for Anti-Aldolase antibody - N-terminal (ab71433)
ab71433 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.