Alkaline Phosphatase Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab83369)
Publishing research using ab83369? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab83369 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Rajakumar A et al. Transcriptionally active syncytial aggregates in the maternal circulation may contribute to circulating soluble fms-like tyrosine kinase 1 in preeclampsia. Hypertension 59:256-64 (2012). PubMed: 22215706
- Nepelska M et al. Butyrate produced by commensal bacteria potentiates phorbol esters induced AP-1 response in human intestinal epithelial cells. PLoS One 7:e52869 (2012). Functional Studies ; Human . PubMed: 23300800
- Frohbergh ME et al. Electrospun hydroxyapatite-containing chitosan nanofibers crosslinked with genipin for bone tissue engineering. Biomaterials 33:9167-78 (2012). PubMed: 23022346
- Song SH et al. Characterization of porcine multipotent stem/stromal cells derived from skin, adipose, and ovarian tissues and their differentiation in vitro into putative oocyte-like cells. Stem Cells Dev 20:1359-70 (2011). PubMed: 21299414
- Lahiry G et al. Assessment of impact on health of children working in the garbage dumping site in Dhaka, Bangladesh. J Trop Pediatr 57:472-5 (2011). PubMed: 21266452