Alkaline Phosphatase Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab83369)
- Product nameAlkaline Phosphatase Assay Kit (Colorimetric)See all Alkaline phosphatase kits ...
- Tests500 x 1 assay
- Sample typeUrine, Serum, Plasma, Other biological fluids, Tissue Extracts, Cell Lysate, Cell culture media
- Assay typeQuantitative
- Sensitivity> 10 µU
- Range10 µU - 250 µU
- Product overview
Abcam's Alkaline Phosphatase Assay Kit (Colorimetric) is a highly sensitive, simple, direct and HTS-ready colorimetric assay designed to measure ALP activity in serum and biological samples. The kit uses p-nitrophenyl phosphate (pNPP) as a phosphatase substrate which turns yellow (?max= 405 nm) when dephosphorylated by ALP.
Visit our FAQs page for tips and troubleshooting.
This kit contains 10 substrate tablets providing convenience for multiple usages.
- Tested applicationsFunctional Studies more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 500 tests ALP Assay buffer NM 1 x 100ml ALP Enzyme (Lyophylised) Green 1 vial pNPP Substrate (10 tablets) Red 1 vial Stop Solution WM 1 x 10ml
- Research Areas
- Alkaline phosphatase intestinalAlkaline phosphatase liver/bone/kidneyAlkaline phosphatase liver/bone/kidney isozyme
- Alkaline phosphatase tissue nonspecific isozymeAlkaline phosphomonoesteraseALPIALPLAP TNAPGlycerophosphataseHOPSIAPIntestinal alkaline phosphataseKasahara isozymeLiver/bone/kidney type alkaline phosphataseTissue nonspecific ALPTNAPTNSALP
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83369 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Alkaline Phosphatase Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab83369)
This product has been referenced in:
- Rajakumar A et al. Transcriptionally active syncytial aggregates in the maternal circulation may contribute to circulating soluble fms-like tyrosine kinase 1 in preeclampsia. Hypertension 59:256-64 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22215706) »
- Nepelska M et al. Butyrate produced by commensal bacteria potentiates phorbol esters induced AP-1 response in human intestinal epithelial cells. PLoS One 7:e52869 (2012). Functional Studies ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23300800) »