Anti-Allopregnanolone antibody (ab45164)
- Product nameAnti-Allopregnanolone antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Allopregnanolone
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Goat, Chicken, Human, Pig
5a-PREGNAN-3a-OL-20-ONE HEMISUCCINATE conjugated to BSA
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.5, 0.01% Thimerosal
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45164 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceAllopregnanolone is a neuroactive metabolite of progesterone and a barbiturate-like modulator of central gamma-aminobutyric acid receptors that modify a range of behaviors, including the stress response. It is produced in the brain as well as glands such as the adrenals and the ovaries.
References for Anti-Allopregnanolone antibody (ab45164)
ab45164 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.