Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control) (ab94216)
- Product nameAlpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control)
- General notesab94216 is a 293T cell transfected lysate in which Human Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein has been transiently over-expressed using a pCMV-Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein plasmid. The lysate is provided in 1X Sample Buffer. Note: For more detailed how the transfected lysate was prepared view preparation notes
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 6.80
Constituent: 100% 1x Sample Buffer
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole Cell Lysate
- Research Areas
- BackgroundFunction: Appears to function in modulating the activity of the immune system during the acute-phase reaction. Tissue specificity: Expressed by the liver and secreted in plasma. Similarity: Belongs to the calycin superfamily. Lipocalin family.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94216 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control) images
ab94216 at 15µg/lane on an SDS-PAGE gel.
All lanes : Anti-Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein antibody (ab58291) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein 293T Transfected Lysate - Positive Control (ab94216)
Lane 2 : 293T non-transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-mouse IgG (H and L) HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
References for Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control) (ab94216)
ab94216 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.