Anti-Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein antibody [GBP2] (ab24330)
- Product nameAnti-Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein antibody [GBP2]See all Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [GBP2] to Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Cow
Purified Alpha1-Acid Glycoprotein from bovine serum.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified by chromatography on protein G Sepharose. Purity is tested by electrophoresis.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberGBP2
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24330 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.|
- FunctionAppears to function in modulating the activity of the immune system during the acute-phase reaction.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Lipocalin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- A1AG1_HUMAN antibodyAGP 1 antibodyAGP A antibody
- AGP antibodyagp1 antibodyagpa antibodyAlpha 1 acid glycoprotein antibodyAlpha 1 agp antibodyAlpha-1-acid glycoprotein 1 antibodyGlycoprotein alpha acid of serum antibodyOMD 1 antibodyomd1 antibodyorm antibodyORM1 antibodyOrosomucoid 1 antibodyOrosomucoid-1 antibodyOrosomucoid1 antibody
References for Anti-Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein antibody [GBP2] (ab24330)
ab24330 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.