Anti-Alpha 2 Antiplasmin antibody (ab96626)
- Product nameAnti-Alpha 2 Antiplasmin antibodySee all Alpha 2 Antiplasmin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Alpha 2 Antiplasmin
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit
Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 188 - 423 of Human Alpha 2 Antiplasmin (NP_000925).
- Positive control
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, HepG2, MOLT4 and Raji cell lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96626 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.|
- FunctionSerine protease inhibitor. The major targets of this inhibitor are plasmin and trypsin, but it also inactivates matriptase-3/TMPRSS7 and chymotrypsin.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SERPINF2 are the cause of alpha-2-plasmin inhibitor deficiency (APLID) [MIM:262850]. APLID is an autosomal recessive disorder resulting in severe hemorrhagic diathesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- A2AP antibody
- A2AP_HUMAN antibody
- AAP antibody
- Alpha 2 antiplasmin antibody
- Alpha 2 antiplasmin pigment epithelium derived factor antibody
- Alpha 2 AP antibody
- ALPHA 2 PI antibody
- Alpha 2 plasmin inhibitor antibody
- Alpha 2 plasmin inhibitor deficiency antibody
- Alpha-2-antiplasmin antibody
- Alpha-2-AP antibody
- Alpha-2-PI antibody
- Alpha-2-plasmin inhibitor antibody
- Antiplasmin deficiency antibody
- API antibody
- Plasmin inhibitor deficiency antibody
- PLI antibody
- Serine (or cysteine) peptidase inhibitor, clade F, member 2 antibody
- Serine (Or cysteine) peptidase inhibitor, clade F, member 2, isoform CRA_c antibody
- Serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade F (alpha 2 antiplasmin pigment epithelium derived factor) member 2 antibody
- Serine (Or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade F, member 2 antibody
- Serine or cysteine peptidase inhibitor clade F member 2 antibody
- Serpin F2 antibody
- Serpin peptidase inhibitor clade F antibody
- Serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade F (alpha 2 antiplasmin pigment epithelium derived factor) member 2 antibody
- SERPINF2 antibody
Anti-Alpha 2 Antiplasmin antibody images
Anti-Alpha 2 Antiplasmin antibody (ab96626) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
References for Anti-Alpha 2 Antiplasmin antibody (ab96626)
ab96626 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.