For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Alpha Taxilin antibody
See all Alpha Taxilin primary antibodies
Chicken polyclonal to Alpha Taxilin
- Tested applicationsWBmore details
- Species reactivity
Dog, Human, Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 409-539 of Human Alpha Taxilin.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved in intracellular vesicle traffic and potentially in calcium-dependent exocytosis in neuroendocrine cells.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with much higher expression in heart, kidney, liver and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the taxilin family.
Information by UniProt
- Alpha-taxilin antibody
- DKFZp451J0118 antibody
- IL 14 antibody
Anti-Alpha Taxilin antibody images
Western blot - Alpha Taxilin antibody (ab37882)
References for Anti-Alpha Taxilin antibody (ab37882)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"