Anti-Alpha Taxilin antibody (ab37882)
- Product nameAnti-Alpha Taxilin antibodySee all Alpha Taxilin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal to Alpha Taxilin
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Dog, Human, Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 409-539 of Human Alpha Taxilin.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37882 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa).|
- FunctionMay be involved in intracellular vesicle traffic and potentially in calcium-dependent exocytosis in neuroendocrine cells.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with much higher expression in heart, kidney, liver and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the taxilin family.
- Alpha-taxilin antibody
- DKFZp451J0118 antibody
- IL 14 antibody
- IL14 antibody
- interleukin 14 antibody
- MGC11887 antibody
- MGC118870 antibody
- MGC118871 antibody
- RP4-622L5.4 antibody
- RP4622L54 antibody
- Taxilin alpha antibody
- TXLN antibody
- TXLNA antibody
- TXLNA_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Alpha Taxilin antibody images
Anti-Alpha Taxilin antibody (ab37882) at 1/2000 dilution + E. coli derived fusion protein at 2.5 µg
Goat anti IgY HRP at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Alpha Taxilin antibody (ab37882)
ab37882 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.