Anti-Alpha Taxilin antibody (ab85979)
- Product nameAnti-Alpha Taxilin antibodySee all Alpha Taxilin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Alpha Taxilin
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A 15 amino acid C-terminal peptide from Human Alpha Taxilin
- Positive control
- Human fetal liver lysate and human fetal heart lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85979 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.|
- FunctionMay be involved in intracellular vesicle traffic and potentially in calcium-dependent exocytosis in neuroendocrine cells.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with much higher expression in heart, kidney, liver and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the taxilin family.
- Alpha-taxilin antibody
- DKFZp451J0118 antibody
- IL 14 antibody
- IL14 antibody
- interleukin 14 antibody
- MGC11887 antibody
- MGC118870 antibody
- MGC118871 antibody
- RP4-622L5.4 antibody
- Taxilin alpha antibody
- TXLN antibody
- TXLNA antibody
- TXLNA_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Alpha Taxilin antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Alpha Taxilin antibody (ab85979) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal heart lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal liver lysate
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
Observed band size : 62 kDa
References for Anti-Alpha Taxilin antibody (ab85979)
ab85979 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.