Anti-Amphetamine antibody [8.F.10B] (ab15211)
- Product nameAnti-Amphetamine antibody [8.F.10B]See all Amphetamine primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [8.F.10B] to Amphetamine
- SpecificityAffinity Constant=2x1010 L/M.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
Amphetamine, phenyl ring, para position.
- General notes
This antibody is suitable for use as the detection or conjugate (label) antibody.
- Storage instructionsAdd glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Primary antibody notes This antibody is suitable for use as the detection or conjugate (label) antibody.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number8.F.10B
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15211 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Lateral/gold conjugation applications: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceAmphetamine is an antidepressant. Depression results from a deficiency of norepinephrine at receptors in the brain. Amphetamines mimic norepinephrine.
- Amfetamine antibody
References for Anti-Amphetamine antibody [8.F.10B] (ab15211)
ab15211 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.