Amphetamine (conjugated) antibody (ab110929)
- Product nameAmphetamine (conjugated) antibodySee all Amphetamine primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Amphetamine (conjugated)
- SpecificityUsing a conjugate D Amphetamine-protein carrier, antibody specificity was performed with an ELISA test by competition experiments with the following compounds:
COMPOUND CROSS REACTIVITY
where: G = Glutaraldehyde
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
Synthetic D Amphetamine conjugated to protein carriers
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: Water, 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesAntiserum previously absorbed on protein carriers and purified.
- Primary antibody notes This antibody targets conjugated D Amphetamine. This antibody does not recognize free D Amphetamine. Antiserum previously absorbed on protein carriers and purified.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110929 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceAmphetamine is an antidepressant. Depression results from a deficiency of norepinephrine at receptors in the brain. Amphetamines mimic norepinephrine.
- Amfetamine antibody
References for Amphetamine (conjugated) antibody (ab110929)
ab110929 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.