For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberMM0089-8K16
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.
- FunctionBifunctional growth-modulating glycoprotein. Inhibits growth of several human carcinoma cells in culture and stimulates proliferation of human fibroblasts and certain other tumor cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the amphiregulin family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- A REG antibody
- Amphiregulin antibody
- Amphiregulin B antibody
Anti-Amphiregulin antibody [MM0089-8K16] images
Anti-Amphiregulin antibody [MM0089-8K16] (ab89119) at 1/500 dilution + Recombinant human Amphiregulin protein (ab104355) at 0.1 µg
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97040) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 8 minutes
References for Anti-Amphiregulin antibody [MM0089-8K16] (ab89119)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"