Anti-Amyloid Precursor Protein Frameshift Mutant antibody (ab17365)
- Product nameAnti-Amyloid Precursor Protein Frameshift Mutant antibodySee all Amyloid Precursor Protein Frameshift Mutant primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Amyloid Precursor Protein Frameshift Mutant
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: RGRTSSKELA, corresponding to amino acids 339-348 of Human Amyloid Precursor Protein Frameshift Mutant .
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Mix suspension via gentle inversion before use.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Defibrinated whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab17365 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceAmyloid Precursor Protein (APP) is an integral membrane protein with a large ectodomain, a transmembrane domain, and a short cytoplasmic tail. APP is proteolytically cleaved by b-secretase (BACE) to generate the APP N-terminal fragment (sbAPP) with Mr100kD and a C-terminal fragment (C99) with Mr12kD. The smaller 12kD fragment can be further cleaved by g-secretase, an enzyme activity recently attributed to presenilin-2. This second cleavage produces the insoluble b-amyloid (Ab), a peptide of ~4kD. The accumulation of b-amyloid in intracellular neurofibrillary tangles and extracellular plaques is observed in the brains of Alzheimers disease patients and Downs Syndrome patients.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane, Cytoplasmic, Endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi Apparatus
- AAA antibody
- ABETA antibody
- ABPP antibody
- AD1 antibody
- Alzheimer's disease 1 antibody
- Amyloid beta A4 precurser protein antibody
- Amyloid beta-peptide antibody
- APP antibody
- APPFM antibody
- APPI antibody
- Cerebral vascular amyloid peptide antibody
- CVAP antibody
- PN2 antibody
References for Anti-Amyloid Precursor Protein Frameshift Mutant antibody (ab17365)
ab17365 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.