Anti-Angiomotin antibody (ab117783)
- Product nameAnti-Angiomotin antibodySee all Angiomotin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Angiomotin
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-50 of Human Angiomotin (NP_001106962.1).
- Positive control
- 293T whole cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab117783 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to Angiomotin immobilized on solid support.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117783 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 118 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
- FunctionPlays a central role in tight junction maintenance via the complex formed with ARHGAP17, which acts by regulating the uptake of polarity proteins at tight junctions. Appears to regulate endothelial cell migration and tube formation. May also play a role in the assembly of endothelial cell-cell junctions.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in placenta and skeletal muscle. Found in the endothelial cells of capillaries as well as larger vessels of the placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the angiomotin family.
- DomainThe coiled coil domain interacts directly with the BAR domain of ARHGAP17.
The angiostatin binding domain (871-1005) allows the binding to angiostatin.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > tight junction. Localized on the cell surface. May act as a transmembrane protein.
- AMOT antibody
- AMOT_HUMAN antibody
- Angiomotin antibody
- Angiomotin p130 isoform antibody
- KIAA1071 antibody
Anti-Angiomotin antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Angiomotin antibody (ab117783) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : 293T whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 118 kDa
Exposure time : 30 seconds
Detection of Angiomotin by Western Blot of Immunprecipitate.
ab117783 at 1µg/ml staining Angiomotin in 293T whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab117783 at 6µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane).
Detection: Chemiluminescence with exposure time of 3 seconds.
References for Anti-Angiomotin antibody (ab117783)
ab117783 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.