Anti-Angiopoietin 4 antibody (ab87877)
- Product nameAnti-Angiopoietin 4 antibodySee all Angiopoietin 4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Angiopoietin 4
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA, WB, IHC-P, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: CPPGPEVSRD SNTLQRESLA NPLHLGKLPT QQV, corresponding to amino acids 55-87 of Human Angiopoietin 4
- Positive controlHuman liver and lung sections
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, 1mg/ml BSA, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87877 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to Angiopoietin 4 (ab93657). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 1 µg/ml with ab93657 as Detection|
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
- FunctionBinds to tyrosine-protein kinase receptor TIE2 and activates it.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the lung with much lower levels found in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- AGP4 antibodyANG-3 antibodyANG-4 antibody
- ANG3 antibodyANG4 antibodyAngiopoietin 3 antibodyAngiopoietin 4 antibodyAngiopoietin-3 antibodyAngiopoietin-4 antibodyANGP4_HUMAN antibodyANGPT4 antibodydJ824F16.2 (angiopoietin 4) antibodyMGC138181 antibodyMGC138183 antibodyOTTHUMP00000029947 antibody
Anti-Angiopoietin 4 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry on paraffin sections of human lung using ab87877 at 1/250 dilution.
Immunohistochemistry on paraffin sections of human liver using ab87877 at 1/250 dilution.
References for Anti-Angiopoietin 4 antibody (ab87877)
ab87877 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.