Anti-Angiopoietin 4 antibody (ab93657)
- Product nameAnti-Angiopoietin 4 antibodySee all Angiopoietin 4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Angiopoietin 4
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to an internal sequence of Human Angiopoietin 4.
- Positive controlFetal lung
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93657 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Goat polyclonal to Angiopoietin 4 (ab87877). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Detection as 0.5µg/ml with ab87877 as Capture.|
|WB||WB: 1/200 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/200.|
- FunctionBinds to tyrosine-protein kinase receptor TIE2 and activates it.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the lung with much lower levels found in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- AGP4 antibodyANG-3 antibodyANG-4 antibody
- ANG3 antibodyANG4 antibodyAngiopoietin 3 antibodyAngiopoietin 4 antibodyAngiopoietin-3 antibodyAngiopoietin-4 antibodyANGP4_HUMAN antibodyANGPT4 antibodydJ824F16.2 (angiopoietin 4) antibodyMGC138181 antibodyMGC138183 antibodyOTTHUMP00000029947 antibody
Anti-Angiopoietin 4 antibody images
Anti-Angiopoietin 4 antibody (ab93657) at 1/500 dilution + fetal lung lysate
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
ab93657 at 1/100 dilution staining Angiopoietin 4 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded fetal lung by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Angiopoietin 4 antibody (ab93657)
ab93657 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.