Anti-Angiotensin Converting Enzyme 2 antibody (ab15348)
Publishing research using ab15348? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab15348 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Honorato-Sampaio K et al. Evidence that angiotensin-(1-7) is an intermediate of gonadotrophin-induced oocyte maturation in the rat preovulatory follicle. Exp Physiol 97:642-50 (2012). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 22247282
- Smits SL et al. Distinct severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus-induced acute lung injury pathways in two different nonhuman primate species. J Virol 85:4234-45 (2011). PubMed: 21325418
- Wang G et al. Discrepancy between intrarenal messenger RNA and protein expression of ACE and ACE2 in human diabetic nephropathy. Am J Nephrol 29:524-31 (2009). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19077419
- van den Brand JM et al. Pathology of experimental SARS coronavirus infection in cats and ferrets. Vet Pathol 45:551-62 (2008). PubMed: 18587105
- Chen Y et al. Rhesus angiotensin converting enzyme 2 supports entry of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus in Chinese macaques. Virology 381:89-97 (2008). WB ; Macaque Monkey . PubMed: 18801550