Anti-Annexin A1 antibody [6E4/3] (ab4635)
- Product nameAnti-Annexin A1 antibody [6E4/3]See all Annexin A1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6E4/3] to Annexin A1
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Mixture of native membrane proteins from human bone tissues. This includes native whole annexin proteins.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number6E4/3
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4635 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 38.5 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionCalcium/phospholipid-binding protein which promotes membrane fusion and is involved in exocytosis. This protein regulates phospholipase A2 activity. It seems to bind from two to four calcium ions with high affinity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsPhosphorylated by protein kinase C, epidermal growth factor receptor/kinase and TRPM7. Phosphorylation results in loss of the inhibitory activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell projection > cilium. Basolateral cell membrane. Found in the cilium, nucleus and basolateral cell membrane of ciliated cells in the tracheal endothelium (By similarity). Found in the cytoplasm of type II pneumocytes and alveolar macrophages.
- Annexin 1 antibodyAnnexin A1 antibodyAnnexin I (lipocortin I) antibody
- Annexin I antibodyAnnexin-1 antibodyAnnexinA1 antibodyAnnexinI antibodyANX 1 antibodyANX A1 antibodyANX1 antibodyANXA 1 antibodyANXA1 antibodyANXA1 protein antibodyANXA1_HUMAN antibodyCalpactin 2 antibodyCalpactin II antibodyCalpactin-2 antibodyCalpactinII antibodyChromobindin 9 antibodyChromobindin-9 antibodyChromobindin9 antibodyHGNC:533 antibodyLipocortin 1 antibodyLipocortin I antibodyLipocortin1 antibodyLipocortinI antibodyLPC 1 antibodyLPC1 antibodyp35 antibodyPhospholipase A2 inhibitory protein antibody
Anti-Annexin A1 antibody [6E4/3] images
Ab4635 staining Human normal esophagus. Staining is localized to the nucleus.
Left panel: with primary antibody at 4 ug/ml. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system DAKO Autostainer Plus , at room temperature. Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3-in-1 AR buffers EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
References for Anti-Annexin A1 antibody [6E4/3] (ab4635)
ab4635 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.