Anti-Annexin A1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab65844)
- Product nameAnti-Annexin A1 antibody - Carboxyterminal endSee all Annexin A1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Annexin A1 - Carboxyterminal end
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence near the C-terminal of human Annexin A1, different from the related rat and mouse sequence by two amino acids.
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in A549 cell line.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide, 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65844 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Perform enzymatic antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
|ICC||ICC: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionCalcium/phospholipid-binding protein which promotes membrane fusion and is involved in exocytosis. This protein regulates phospholipase A2 activity. It seems to bind from two to four calcium ions with high affinity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsPhosphorylated by protein kinase C, epidermal growth factor receptor/kinase and TRPM7. Phosphorylation results in loss of the inhibitory activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell projection > cilium. Basolateral cell membrane. Found in the cilium, nucleus and basolateral cell membrane of ciliated cells in the tracheal endothelium (By similarity). Found in the cytoplasm of type II pneumocytes and alveolar macrophages.
- Annexin 1 antibodyAnnexin A1 antibodyAnnexin I (lipocortin I) antibody
- Annexin I antibodyAnnexin-1 antibodyAnnexinA1 antibodyAnnexinI antibodyANX 1 antibodyANX A1 antibodyANX1 antibodyANXA 1 antibodyANXA1 antibodyANXA1 protein antibodyANXA1_HUMAN antibodyCalpactin 2 antibodyCalpactin II antibodyCalpactin-2 antibodyCalpactinII antibodyChromobindin 9 antibodyChromobindin-9 antibodyChromobindin9 antibodyHGNC:533 antibodyLipocortin 1 antibodyLipocortin I antibodyLipocortin1 antibodyLipocortinI antibodyLPC 1 antibodyLPC1 antibodyp35 antibodyPhospholipase A2 inhibitory protein antibody
Anti-Annexin A1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
ab65844 staining Annexin A1 in human mammary cancer tissue by IHC-P (Formaldehyde/PFA-fixed, paraffin-embedded immunohistochemistry).
ab65844 staining Annexin A1 in rat kidney tissue sections by IHC-P (Formaldehyde/PFA-fixed, paraffin-embedded immunohistochemistry).
Anti-Annexin A1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab65844) + HeLa cell lysate
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
ICC/IF image of ab65844 stained A549 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab65844, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-Annexin A1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab65844)
ab65844 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.