Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab33061)
- Product nameAnti-Annexin A1 antibodySee all Annexin A1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Annexin A1
- Tested applicationsICC, WB, IHC-P, ELISA, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cat, Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide: MAMVSEFLKQ AWFIENEEQE YVQTVKSSKG GPGSAVSPYP TFNPSSDVAA, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 1-50 of Human Annexin A1.
- Positive controlWB: HepG2 cell lysate. IHC-P: Human intestine.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab33061 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 20618702Fixed with acetone.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22378018|
- FunctionCalcium/phospholipid-binding protein which promotes membrane fusion and is involved in exocytosis. This protein regulates phospholipase A2 activity. It seems to bind from two to four calcium ions with high affinity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsPhosphorylated by protein kinase C, epidermal growth factor receptor/kinase and TRPM7. Phosphorylation results in loss of the inhibitory activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell projection > cilium. Basolateral cell membrane. Found in the cilium, nucleus and basolateral cell membrane of ciliated cells in the tracheal endothelium (By similarity). Found in the cytoplasm of type II pneumocytes and alveolar macrophages.
- Annexin 1 antibodyAnnexin A1 antibodyAnnexin I (lipocortin I) antibody
- Annexin I antibodyAnnexin-1 antibodyAnnexinA1 antibodyAnnexinI antibodyANX 1 antibodyANX A1 antibodyANX1 antibodyANXA 1 antibodyANXA1 antibodyANXA1 protein antibodyANXA1_HUMAN antibodyCalpactin 2 antibodyCalpactin II antibodyCalpactin-2 antibodyCalpactinII antibodyChromobindin 9 antibodyChromobindin-9 antibodyChromobindin9 antibodyHGNC:533 antibodyLipocortin 1 antibodyLipocortin I antibodyLipocortin1 antibodyLipocortinI antibodyLPC 1 antibodyLPC1 antibodyp35 antibodyPhospholipase A2 inhibitory protein antibody
Anti-Annexin A1 antibody images
Ab33061, at 4 µg/ml, staining Annexin A1 in paraffin embedded human intestine tissue sections by Immuonhistochemistry. The arrows indicate the positively labelled cells (epithelial cells of intestinal glands). Magnification: 400X.
Lane 1 : Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab33061) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab33061) at 2.5 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab33061) at 1.25 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Cell lysate prepared from human HepG2 cells
Lane 2 : Cell lysate prepared from human HepG2 cells
Lane 3 : Cell lysate prepared from human HepG2 cells
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab33061) at 1.25 µg/ml +
Annexin A1 protein (Human) (ab88803) at 0.01 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 3 minutes
Immunohistochemistry of Human Intestine tissue at an antibody concentration of 4-8µg/ml using anti-ANXA1 antibody (ab33061)
References for Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab33061)
This product has been referenced in:
- Tsai WH et al. Annexin A1 mediates the anti-inflammatory effects during the granulocytic differentiation process in all-trans retinoic acid-treated acute promyelocytic leukemic cells. J Cell Physiol 227:3661-9 (2012). Flow Cyt . Read more (PubMed: 22378018) »
- Tyburczy ME et al. Novel Proteins Regulated by mTOR in Subependymal Giant Cell Astrocytomas of Patients with Tuberous Sclerosis Complex and New Therapeutic Implications. Am J Pathol 176:1878-90 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20133820) »