Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab41830)
- Product nameAnti-Annexin A1 antibodySee all Annexin A1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Annexin A1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to N-terminus of human Annexin A1. The amino acid sequence is unavialable.
- Positive control
- Human placenta.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41830 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCalcium/phospholipid-binding protein which promotes membrane fusion and is involved in exocytosis. This protein regulates phospholipase A2 activity. It seems to bind from two to four calcium ions with high affinity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsPhosphorylated by protein kinase C, epidermal growth factor receptor/kinase and TRPM7. Phosphorylation results in loss of the inhibitory activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell projection > cilium. Basolateral cell membrane. Found in the cilium, nucleus and basolateral cell membrane of ciliated cells in the tracheal endothelium (By similarity). Found in the cytoplasm of type II pneumocytes and alveolar macrophages.
- Annexin 1 antibody
- Annexin A1 antibody
- Annexin I (lipocortin I) antibody
- Annexin I antibody
- Annexin-1 antibody
- AnnexinA1 antibody
- AnnexinI antibody
- ANX 1 antibody
- ANX A1 antibody
- ANX1 antibody
- ANXA 1 antibody
- ANXA1 antibody
- ANXA1 protein antibody
- ANXA1_HUMAN antibody
- Calpactin 2 antibody
- Calpactin II antibody
- Calpactin-2 antibody
- CalpactinII antibody
- Chromobindin 9 antibody
- Chromobindin-9 antibody
- Chromobindin9 antibody
- HGNC:533 antibody
- Lipocortin 1 antibody
- Lipocortin I antibody
- Lipocortin1 antibody
- LipocortinI antibody
- LPC 1 antibody
- LPC1 antibody
- p35 antibody
- Phospholipase A2 inhibitory protein antibody
Anti-Annexin A1 antibody images
Ab41830 staining human Annexin I in human placenta by formalin fixed paraffin embedded immunohistochemistry at 1/25 dilution.
References for Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab41830)
ab41830 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.