Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab47661)
- Product nameAnti-Annexin A1 antibodySee all Annexin A1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Annexin A1
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: a wide range of other species
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 200 - 300 of Human Annexin A1.
(Peptide available as ab47660.)
- Positive control
- ab47661 gave a positive signal in the following Human Whole Cell Lysates: MOLT4 and THP1. It also gave a positive signal in A549 cell line in ICC/IF.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47661 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).Can be blocked with Human Annexin A1 peptide (ab47660).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionCalcium/phospholipid-binding protein which promotes membrane fusion and is involved in exocytosis. This protein regulates phospholipase A2 activity. It seems to bind from two to four calcium ions with high affinity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsPhosphorylated by protein kinase C, epidermal growth factor receptor/kinase and TRPM7. Phosphorylation results in loss of the inhibitory activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell projection > cilium. Basolateral cell membrane. Found in the cilium, nucleus and basolateral cell membrane of ciliated cells in the tracheal endothelium (By similarity). Found in the cytoplasm of type II pneumocytes and alveolar macrophages.
- Annexin 1 antibody
- Annexin A1 antibody
- Annexin I (lipocortin I) antibody
- Annexin I antibody
- Annexin-1 antibody
- AnnexinA1 antibody
- AnnexinI antibody
- ANX 1 antibody
- ANX A1 antibody
- ANX1 antibody
- ANXA 1 antibody
- ANXA1 antibody
- ANXA1 protein antibody
- ANXA1_HUMAN antibody
- Calpactin 2 antibody
- Calpactin II antibody
- Calpactin-2 antibody
- CalpactinII antibody
- Chromobindin 9 antibody
- Chromobindin-9 antibody
- Chromobindin9 antibody
- HGNC:533 antibody
- Lipocortin 1 antibody
- Lipocortin I antibody
- Lipocortin1 antibody
- LipocortinI antibody
- LPC 1 antibody
- LPC1 antibody
- p35 antibody
- Phospholipase A2 inhibitory protein antibody
Anti-Annexin A1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab47661) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 :
THP1 (Human acute monocytic leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7913)
Lane 2 : MOLT4 (Human acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ICC/IF image of ab47661 stained A549 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab47661, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab47661)
ab47661 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.