Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab88865)
- Product nameAnti-Annexin A1 antibodySee all Annexin A1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to Annexin A1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length Human Annexin A1 protein (NP_000691.1).
- Positive controlHuman spleen tissue lysate, Annexin A1 transfected 293T cell lysate, Human endometrium tissue and HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab88865 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method in 1X citrate buffer (pH 6.0) before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCalcium/phospholipid-binding protein which promotes membrane fusion and is involved in exocytosis. This protein regulates phospholipase A2 activity. It seems to bind from two to four calcium ions with high affinity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsPhosphorylated by protein kinase C, epidermal growth factor receptor/kinase and TRPM7. Phosphorylation results in loss of the inhibitory activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell projection > cilium. Basolateral cell membrane. Found in the cilium, nucleus and basolateral cell membrane of ciliated cells in the tracheal endothelium (By similarity). Found in the cytoplasm of type II pneumocytes and alveolar macrophages.
- Annexin 1 antibodyAnnexin A1 antibodyAnnexin I (lipocortin I) antibody
- Annexin I antibodyAnnexin-1 antibodyAnnexinA1 antibodyAnnexinI antibodyANX 1 antibodyANX A1 antibodyANX1 antibodyANXA 1 antibodyANXA1 antibodyANXA1 protein antibodyANXA1_HUMAN antibodyCalpactin 2 antibodyCalpactin II antibodyCalpactin-2 antibodyCalpactinII antibodyChromobindin 9 antibodyChromobindin-9 antibodyChromobindin9 antibodyHGNC:533 antibodyLipocortin 1 antibodyLipocortin I antibodyLipocortin1 antibodyLipocortinI antibodyLPC 1 antibodyLPC1 antibodyp35 antibodyPhospholipase A2 inhibitory protein antibody
Anti-Annexin A1 antibody images
Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab88865) at 1 µg/ml + human spleen tissue lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 30 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
All lanes : Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab88865) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Annexin A1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab88865, at 3 µg/ml staining Annexin A1 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human endometrium by Immunohistochemistry.
ab88865, at 10 µg/ml staining Annexin A1 in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab88865)
ab88865 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.