Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab97485)
- Product nameAnti-Annexin A1 antibodySee all Annexin A1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Annexin A1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant protein fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-198 of Human Annexin A1 (AAH01275).
- Positive controlH1299 whole cell lysate, A431, HeLa or MOLT4 lysates Cal27 xenograft (IHC-P) and HeLa cells (IF)
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97485 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/200.|
- FunctionCalcium/phospholipid-binding protein which promotes membrane fusion and is involved in exocytosis. This protein regulates phospholipase A2 activity. It seems to bind from two to four calcium ions with high affinity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsPhosphorylated by protein kinase C, epidermal growth factor receptor/kinase and TRPM7. Phosphorylation results in loss of the inhibitory activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell projection > cilium. Basolateral cell membrane. Found in the cilium, nucleus and basolateral cell membrane of ciliated cells in the tracheal endothelium (By similarity). Found in the cytoplasm of type II pneumocytes and alveolar macrophages.
- Annexin 1 antibodyAnnexin A1 antibodyAnnexin I (lipocortin I) antibody
- Annexin I antibodyAnnexin-1 antibodyAnnexinA1 antibodyAnnexinI antibodyANX 1 antibodyANX A1 antibodyANX1 antibodyANXA 1 antibodyANXA1 antibodyANXA1 protein antibodyANXA1_HUMAN antibodyCalpactin 2 antibodyCalpactin II antibodyCalpactin-2 antibodyCalpactinII antibodyChromobindin 9 antibodyChromobindin-9 antibodyChromobindin9 antibodyHGNC:533 antibodyLipocortin 1 antibodyLipocortin I antibodyLipocortin1 antibodyLipocortinI antibodyLPC 1 antibodyLPC1 antibodyp35 antibodyPhospholipase A2 inhibitory protein antibody
Anti-Annexin A1 antibody images
Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab97485) at 1/1000 dilution + H1299 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa, using ab97485 at 1/200 dilution, lower image merged with DNA probe.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Cal27 xenograft, using ab97485 at 1/500 dilution.
References for Anti-Annexin A1 antibody (ab97485)
ab97485 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.