Anti-Annexin A2 antibody (ab54771)
- Product nameAnti-Annexin A2 antibodySee all Annexin A2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to Annexin A2
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-340 of Human Annexin II
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54771 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionCalcium-regulated membrane-binding protein whose affinity for calcium is greatly enhanced by anionic phospholipids. It binds two calcium ions with high affinity. May be involved in heat-stress response.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Tyr-24 enhances heat stress-induced translocation to the cell surface.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix > basement membrane. Melanosome. In the lamina beneath the plasma membrane. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV. Translocated from the cytoplasm to the cell surface through a Golgi-independent mechanism.
- Annexin A2 antibody
- Annexin II antibody
- Annexin II, heavy chain antibody
- Annexin-2 antibody
- ANX 2 antibody
- ANX2 antibody
- ANX2L4 antibody
- ANXA2 antibody
- ANXA2_HUMAN antibody
- arylsulfatase B antibody
- CAL1H antibody
- Calpactin I heavy chain antibody
- calpactin I heavy polypeptide (p36) antibody
- Calpactin-1 heavy chain antibody
- chromobindin 8 antibody
- Chromobindin-8 antibody
- LIP2 antibody
- Lipocortin II antibody
- LPC2 antibody
- LPC2D antibody
- P36 antibody
- P36 protein antibody
- PAP-IV antibody
- placental anticoagulant protein IV antibody
- Protein I antibody
Anti-Annexin A2 antibody images
Annexin II antibody (ab54771) used in immunofluorescence at 10ug/ml on HeLa cells.
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Annexin II antibody (ab54771) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
Anti-Annexin A2 antibody (ab54771) at 1/1000 dilution + Whole cell lysate prepared from human Mesothelial cell line MeT-5A at 5 µg
HRP conjugated rabbit polyclonal to mouse IgG at 1/2000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 37 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 2 seconds
This image is a courtesy of Anonymous Abreview
ab54771 (2µg/ml) staining Annexin II in human prostate using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus). Using this protocol there is strong membrane staining of glandular epithelium.
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffer EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that, for manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
References for Anti-Annexin A2 antibody (ab54771)
This product has been referenced in:
- Li Q et al. Plasmin plays an essential role in amplification of psoriasiform skin inflammation in mice. PLoS One 6:e16483 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21311769) »
- Maxwell GL et al. Proteomic analysis of stage I endometrial cancer tissue: Identification of proteins associated with oxidative processes and inflammation. Gynecol Oncol : (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21458040) »