Anti-Annexin A1 antibody [5E4/1] (ab2487)
- Product nameAnti-Annexin A1 antibody [5E4/1]See all Annexin A1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5E4/1] to Annexin A1
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Horse, Dog, Human
Mixture of native membrane proteins from human bone tissues. This includes native whole annexin proteins.
- Positive controlEndothelial cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number5E4/1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2487 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 38.5 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22384219|
- FunctionCalcium/phospholipid-binding protein which promotes membrane fusion and is involved in exocytosis. This protein regulates phospholipase A2 activity. It seems to bind from two to four calcium ions with high affinity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsPhosphorylated by protein kinase C, epidermal growth factor receptor/kinase and TRPM7. Phosphorylation results in loss of the inhibitory activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell projection > cilium. Basolateral cell membrane. Found in the cilium, nucleus and basolateral cell membrane of ciliated cells in the tracheal endothelium (By similarity). Found in the cytoplasm of type II pneumocytes and alveolar macrophages.
- Annexin 1 antibodyAnnexin A1 antibodyAnnexin I (lipocortin I) antibody
- Annexin I antibodyAnnexin-1 antibodyAnnexinA1 antibodyAnnexinI antibodyANX 1 antibodyANX A1 antibodyANX1 antibodyANXA 1 antibodyANXA1 antibodyANXA1 protein antibodyANXA1_HUMAN antibodyCalpactin 2 antibodyCalpactin II antibodyCalpactin-2 antibodyCalpactinII antibodyChromobindin 9 antibodyChromobindin-9 antibodyChromobindin9 antibodyHGNC:533 antibodyLipocortin 1 antibodyLipocortin I antibodyLipocortin1 antibodyLipocortinI antibodyLPC 1 antibodyLPC1 antibodyp35 antibodyPhospholipase A2 inhibitory protein antibody
Anti-Annexin A1 antibody [5E4/1] images
ab2487, staining Annexin A1 (green) in and sub-acutely injured equine superficial digital flexor tendons by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections).
After warming cryosections at room temperature for 30 minutes, sections were rehydrated in 1% PBS-Tween 20 (PBS-T) and blocked in PBS containing 5% normal goat serum for 1 hour at room temperature. Sections were incubated with the primary antibody (1/100 in PBS + 5% normal goat serum) for 2 hours. An AlexaFluor®488-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgG was used as the secondary antibody (1/300).
Immunofluorescence analysis of MDCK cells, staining Annexin A1 with ab2487.
References for Anti-Annexin A1 antibody [5E4/1] (ab2487)
This product has been referenced in:
- Xiao H et al. Proteomic analysis of human saliva from lung cancer patients using two-dimensional difference gel electrophoresis and mass spectrometry. Mol Cell Proteomics 11:M111.012112 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22096114) »
- Dakin SG et al. Macrophage sub-populations and the lipoxin A4 receptor implicate active inflammation during equine tendon repair. PLoS One 7:e32333 (2012). IHC-Fr ; Horse . Read more (PubMed: 22384219) »