Annexin IV 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control) (ab94081)
- Product nameAnnexin IV 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control)
- General notesab94081 is a 293T cell transfected lysate in which Human Annexin IV has been transiently over-expressed using a pCMV Annexin IV plasmid. The lysate is provided in 1X Sample Buffer. Note: For more details about how the transfected lysate was prepared view preparation notes
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 6.80
Constituent: 100% 1x Sample Buffer
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole Cell Lysate
- Research Areas
- BackgroundDomain: A pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid. Function: Calcium/phospholipid-binding protein which promotes membrane fusion and is involved in exocytosis. Similarity: Belongs to the annexin family. Contains 4 annexin repeats.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94081 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Annexin IV 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control) images
ab94081 at 15µg/lane on an SDS-PAGE gel.
All lanes : Anti-Annexin IV antibody (ab89587) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Annexin IV 293T Transfected Lysate - Positive Control (ab94081)
Lane 2 : 293T non-transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-mouse IgG (H and L) HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
References for Annexin IV 293T Transfected Lysate - (positive control) (ab94081)
ab94081 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.