Annexin V-Biotin Apoptosis Detection Kit (ab14190)
- Product nameAnnexin V-Biotin Apoptosis Detection KitSee all Annexin V kits ...
- Tests100 x 1 assay
- Sample typeAdherent cells, Suspension cells
- Assay typeDirect
- Assay time0h 30m
- Product overview
The Annexin V-Biotin Apoptosis Detection Kit is based on the observation that soon after initiating apoptosis, most cell types translocate the membrane phospholipid phosphatidylserine (PS) from the inner face of the plasma membrane to the cell surface. Once on the cell surface, PS can easily bind to Biotin-conjugated Annexin V, a protein that has a strong natural affinity for PS. Annexin V-Biotin can be detected in conjunction with conventional dye-staining using any streptavidine- or avidin-dye reagents, such as (strept)avidine-fluorescein, -peroxidase, -alkaline phosphatase (AP), and -beta-gal, etc.
Visit our FAQs page for tips and troubleshooting.
- Tested applicationsFluorescence Microscopy, Flow Cyt more details
Components 100 tests 1 kit Annexin V-Biotin 1 x 500µl 1 x 500µl Binding Buffer 1 x 50ml 1 x 50ml Propidium iodide 1 x 500µl 1 x 500µl
- Research Areas
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- Anchorin CIIAnnexin 5Annexin A5
- Annexin VAnnexin-5Annexin5AnnexinA5AnnexinVANX 5ANX A5ANX5ANXA5ANXA5_HUMANCalphobindin ICBP ICBP-IEndonexin IIENX 2ENX2Lipocortin VPAP IPAP-IPlacental anticoagulant protein 4Placental anticoagulant protein IPP 4Pp4RPRGL3Thromboplastin inhibitorVAC alphaVAC-alphaVascular anticoagulant alphaVascular anticoagulant-alpha
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14190 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Fluorescence Microscopy||Fluorescence Microscopy|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt|
References for Annexin V-Biotin Apoptosis Detection Kit (ab14190)
ab14190 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.