Annexin V-Cy3 Apoptosis Detection Reagent (ab14143)
- Product nameAnnexin V-Cy3 Apoptosis Detection ReagentSee all Annexin V reagents ...
- Tested applicationsFluorescence Microscopy, Flow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C.
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- FunctionThis protein is an anticoagulant protein that acts as an indirect inhibitor of the thromboplastin-specific complex, which is involved in the blood coagulation cascade.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
- Anchorin CII
- Annexin 5
- Annexin A5
- Annexin V
- ANX 5
- ANX A5
- Calphobindin I
- CBP I
- Endonexin II
- ENX 2
- Lipocortin V
- PAP I
- Placental anticoagulant protein 4
- Placental anticoagulant protein I
- PP 4
- Thromboplastin inhibitor
- VAC alpha
- Vascular anticoagulant alpha
- Vascular anticoagulant-alpha
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14143 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Fluorescence Microscopy||Fluorescence Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Annexin V-Cy3 Apoptosis Detection Reagent (ab14143)
This product has been referenced in:
- Schuhmann D et al. Interfering with interferon-? signalling in intestinal epithelial cells: selective inhibition of apoptosis-maintained secretion of anti-inflammatory interleukin-18 binding protein. Clin Exp Immunol 163:65-76 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21078084) »
- Thuwanut P et al. The effects of antioxidants on semen traits and in vitro fertilizing ability of sperm from the flat-headed cat (Prionailurus planiceps). Theriogenology 76:115-25 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21396691) »