Annexin V Human ELISA kit (with color giving dyes) (ab119503)
- Product nameAnnexin V Human ELISA kit (with color giving dyes)
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall < 10% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 11%
- Tests1 x 96 test
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity0.33 ng/ml
- Range0.78 ng/ml - 50 ng/ml
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
ab119503 is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative detection of Human Annexin V. The Human Annexin V ELISA is for research use only and is not for diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
Annexin V will bind to the phosphatidylserine-exposing apoptotic cell and can inhibit the procoagulant and proinflammatory activities of the dying cell. Total endogenous Annexin V can be detected with the present ELISA which will offer further insights in the pathophysiological role of Annexin V.
In order to help avoid any mistakes in pipetting, our kit provides color giving dyes that help monitor the addition of a solution to the reaction. Each dye gives a distinctive color for each step of the ELISA procedure.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests Adhesive Films 4 units Assay Buffer Concentrate (20x) 1 x 5ml Biotin-Conjugate anti-human Annexin V monoclonal antibody 1 x 100µl Blue-Dye 1 x 0.4ml Green-Dye 1 x 0.4ml Human Annexin V Standard 2 vials Monoclonal anti-human Annexin V-coated microwell plate 1 unit Red-Dye 1 x 0.4ml Sample Diluent 1 x 12ml Stop Solution 1 x 15ml Streptavidin-HRP 1 x 150µl Substrate Solution 1 x 15ml Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) 1 x 50ml
- Research Areas
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- Anchorin CIIAnnexin A5Annexin V
- Annexin-5ANXA5ANXA5_HUMANCalphobindin ICBP-IEndonexin IILipocortin VPAP-IPlacental anticoagulant protein 4Placental anticoagulant protein IPp4Thromboplastin inhibitorVAC-alphaVascular anticoagulant-alpha
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119503 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Annexin V Human ELISA kit (with color giving dyes) images
Representative standard curve using ab119503.
References for Annexin V Human ELISA kit (with color giving dyes) (ab119503)
ab119503 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.