Annexin V-PE-Cy5 Apoptosis Detection Kit (ab14159)
- Product nameAnnexin V-PE-Cy5 Apoptosis Detection KitSee all Annexin V kits ...
- Tests100 x 1 assay
- Sample typeAdherent cells, Suspension cells
- Assay typeDirect
- Assay time0h 10m
- Product overview
Abcam's Annexin V-PE-Cy5 Apoptosis Detection Kit is based on the observation that soon after initiating apoptosis, most cell types translocate the membrane phospholipid phosphatidylserine (PS) from the inner face of the plasma membrane to the cell surface. Once on the cell surface, PS can be easily detected by staining with a fluorescent conjugate of Annexin V, a protein that has a strong natural affinity for PS. The one-step staining procedure takes only 10 minutes. In addition, the assay can be directly performed on live cells, without the need for fixation. Results can be analyzed by flow cytometry or fluorescence microscopy.
Visit our FAQs page for tips and troubleshooting.
- Tested applicationsFluorescence Microscopy, Flow Cyt more details
Components 100 tests Annexin V-PE 1 x 500µl Binding Buffer 1 x 50ml
- Research Areas
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- Anchorin CIIAnnexin 5Annexin A5
- Annexin VAnnexin-5Annexin5AnnexinA5AnnexinVANX 5ANX A5ANX5ANXA5ANXA5_HUMANCalphobindin ICBP ICBP-IEndonexin IIENX 2ENX2Lipocortin VPAP IPAP-IPlacental anticoagulant protein 4Placental anticoagulant protein IPP 4Pp4RPRGL3Thromboplastin inhibitorVAC alphaVAC-alphaVascular anticoagulant alphaVascular anticoagulant-alpha
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14159 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Fluorescence Microscopy||Fluorescence Microscopy|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt|
References for Annexin V-PE-Cy5 Apoptosis Detection Kit (ab14159)
ab14159 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.