Annexin V Unlabeled Apoptosis Reagent (ab14193)
- Product nameAnnexin V Unlabeled Apoptosis ReagentSee all Annexin V reagents ...
- Tested applicationsFluorescence Microscopy, Flow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- FunctionThis protein is an anticoagulant protein that acts as an indirect inhibitor of the thromboplastin-specific complex, which is involved in the blood coagulation cascade.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
- Anchorin CII
- Annexin 5
- Annexin A5
- Annexin V
- ANX 5
- ANX A5
- Calphobindin I
- CBP I
- Endonexin II
- ENX 2
- Lipocortin V
- PAP I
- Placental anticoagulant protein 4
- Placental anticoagulant protein I
- PP 4
- Thromboplastin inhibitor
- VAC alpha
- Vascular anticoagulant alpha
- Vascular anticoagulant-alpha
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14193 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Fluorescence Microscopy||Fluorescence Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Annexin V Unlabeled Apoptosis Reagent (ab14193)
ab14193 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.