Anti-Annexin V antibody (ab54775)
- Product nameAnti-Annexin V antibodySee all Annexin V primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to Annexin V
- Tested applicationsIP, WB, ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-321 of Human Annexin V
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54775 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
- FunctionThis protein is an anticoagulant protein that acts as an indirect inhibitor of the thromboplastin-specific complex, which is involved in the blood coagulation cascade.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ANXA5 are associated with susceptibility to pregnancy loss, recurrent, type 3 (RPRGL3) [MIM:614391]. A common complication of pregnancy, resulting in spontaneous abortion before the fetus has reached viability. The term includes all miscarriages from the time of conception until 24 weeks of gestation. Recurrent pregnancy loss is defined as 3 or more consecutive spontaneous abortions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
- Anchorin CII antibodyAnnexin 5 antibodyAnnexin A5 antibody
- Annexin V antibodyAnnexin-5 antibodyAnnexin5 antibodyAnnexinA5 antibodyAnnexinV antibodyANX 5 antibodyANX A5 antibodyANX5 antibodyANXA5 antibodyANXA5_HUMAN antibodyCalphobindin I antibodyCBP I antibodyCBP-I antibodyEndonexin II antibodyENX 2 antibodyENX2 antibodyLipocortin V antibodyPAP I antibodyPAP-I antibodyPlacental anticoagulant protein 4 antibodyPlacental anticoagulant protein I antibodyPLACENTAL PROTEIN 4 antibodyPP 4 antibodyPP4 antibodyThromboplastin inhibitor antibodyVAC-alpha antibodyVascular anticoagulant-alpha antibody
Anti-Annexin V antibody images
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
Annexin V antibody (ab54775) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human colon.
ab54775 at 10 ug/ml staining Annexin V in human Hela cells by Immunocytochemistry / Immunofluorescence.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab54775 (red line). The cells were fixed with 100% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab54775, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized in 0.1% PBS-Tween used under the same conditions.
Immunoprecipitation of ANXA5 transfected lysate using ab54775 monoclonal antibody and Protein A Magnetic Bead and immunoblotted with a ANXA5 rabbit polyclonal antibody.
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
ab54775 staining annexin V in HeLa cells treated with pentoxifylline (ab120725), by ICC/IF. Increase of annexin V correlates with increased concentration of pentoxifylline, as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 24h in media containing different concentrations of ab120725 (pentoxifylline) in DMSO, fixed with 4% formaldehyde for 10 minutes at room temperature and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab54775 (10 µg/ml) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 goat anti-mouse polyclonal antibody (ab96879) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI and are shown in blue.
References for Anti-Annexin V antibody (ab54775)
ab54775 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.